Item: 4076 Motor (2000KV) & 120A ESCWaterproof Level: Splash-proof
– 4 pole 12 slot hi-torque motor design
– CNC machined 6061 T6 billet aluminum heatsink can
– High purity copper windings maximizes efficiency
– High RPM ABEC 5 oversized bearings
– Universal fit, fits all 1/8, 1/10 brushless cars
– Precision balanced rotor, smoothness for best reliability and maxium RPM
– Stator- super thin 0.2mm laminations
– Removalbe/replaceable rotor
– Precision engineered for maxium energy coversion
– ROAR legal
Max Power: 2800W
Max Voltage: < 21V
Max Amps: 135A
Rotor Poles: 4
KV (RPM / Volt): 2000
Max RPM: 50000
Diameters: 40 / 42mm with fins
Weight: About 405g
Length of Extend Shaft: 18mm
Connector: 4mm gold
– Specially desighed for RC car with excellent start-up, acceleration and linearity feartures
– Compatible with sensorless brushless motor
– The strong resistant current capability, excellent heat dissipation
– Multiple protection features: low voltage cut-off protection for lithium or nickel battery / over-heat protection / throtttle signal loss protection / motor blocked protection
– Easily programmed and compatible with pocket-sized program card
||120A / 600A
||1/8 RC Car
|Suitable Brushless Motor
||2~6 Cells Lipo4~18 Cells NiMH
1. Connect BEC wires with the receiver
2. Connect motor wires with ESC
3. Turn on the transmitter
4. Connect battery pack with ESC then switch on the ESC
5. When the connection of motor and battery is finished, the motor emits “Beep-Beep” tone
6. When the throttle stick is the neutral position, the motor re-emits “Beep-Beep” tone
7. The ESC is workable
For ESC program card, please click
1 X Motor
1 X ESC
1 X Instruction
United States (US), Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
SHIPS FROM: The United States (Unless Otherwise Stated)
FREE Shipping - The United States Only
DELIVERY: 4 Working Days
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Thanks for shopping at Section H™ wStore.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
You may return a defective product up to 14 days after you receive it. NO REFUNDS WILL BE AUTHORIZED AFTER 14 DAYS. You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) which is good for 14 days. No returns will be accepted without an RMA#. This policy is strictly enforced.
Closeout Corner area products purchased are “final sales” and can not be returned.
Due to safety reasons, food shall not / will not be returned for any reason. All food sales are final example below:
You may return any unopened Brand New product within 30 days of your product`s shipping date. Shipping and Handling Charges are NOT refundable. Please note that All returns must have an RMA#.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
IMPORTANT: All Digital/Downloadable products, eg software, games, gift cards, etc, cannot be returned or refunded. Sales are final on all Digital/Downloadable products.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
A full credit for product is guaranteed only or, if available, a replacement for all defective items.
You may return all defective products (after receiving an RMA#) for credit or exchange within 15 days from the date of shipment. If part of a product is defective, please return the whole product, including all manuals and accessories, in the original packaging. If one of these terms are not met there will be up to a 20% restocking fee. If you choose to return a defective unit for a refund, the shipping and handling charges are non refundable.
Warranty is voided if serial tags, receiving numbers, product stickers, or manufacturer seals have been removed, altered or tampered with. Warranty is voided due to mishandling, improper use, or defacing of the product.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, utilize the Refund/RMA Return feature available in your account.